We have DC-RUM 12.2 with 4 CAS & 4 AMD and we have to upgrade complete environment to the latest 12.4.7. What are the things that we need to keep in mind?
We have concerns regarding the following :
1. What will be the impact on current environments post up-gradation?
2. Do i need to reconfigure the entire environment or will they be retained?
- Like Users in CSS, Reports in CAS and their schedules to generate
- The Capture & Communication configuration in AMD
3. Do i need to reload the Licenses and re create License manager in DLM
In short post up-gradation do i need to configure it like fresh deployment or all my configuration will be retained and I can resume normal business since day one.
How can we take back-up of entire configuration?
Solved! Go to Solution.
You can find the 12.4 upgrade guide
here. According to the upgrade path, you should be able to directly upgrade from 12.2 to 12.4. Each component of the tool has slightly different config files/folders to backup and you should also backup each database. Those steps are detailed here.
HTH. Let me know if you have any further questions