cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the difference between NICs Tested by Dynatrace and NICs Tested by DCRUM?

cecos
Inactive

I have a HP NC360T and listed in Dynatrace but not in DCRUM. Could I use it or not?

3 REPLIES 3

Information regarding NICs tested by DCRUM can be found at:

https://community.dynatrace.com/community/pages/vi...

I am not sure on the details regarding application monitoring.

Regards,
Tony

jaroslaw_orlows
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

The word "Dynatrace" in NICs Tested by Dynatrace refers to the company name, not the legacy name of Application Monitoring 🙂 These are the cards that we tested with AMD, the monitoring component of DC RUM.

raffaele_talari
Inactive

Hi @César Ecos,

The ones listed in "Tested by Dynatrace" are officially supported and tested by Dynatrace while the ones listed in "Tested by DCRUM users" are not officially tested but are reported as having good results from customers contributing to DCRUM Community. As you can read from the doc page:

"Customers have reported positive results with the cards listed in the table below.

If you want to try an untested card to see whether it works correctly with DC RUM, you are welcome to conduct your own tests.

When choosing a card to test, be sure that your deployment adheres to the restrictions described in Ensuring NIC Driver Compatibility and that your card uses one of the drivers listed below."

Hope that helps.

Ciao, Raff