cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where I can change the time of the day when the CAS perform database baseline calculations?

lrodriguez
Inactive

3 REPLIES 3

matt_lewis
Dynatrace Advisor
Dynatrace Advisor

Hey Lissette,

My guess would be in the tasks-xyz-.xml files located in <CAS Install>\config. You would be looking to change the 'offset' time, but I would want someone else to verify before I send you down that path for certain. I will keep looking into this on my end and see if I can come up with anything better.

Thanks,

-Matt Lewis

adam_piotrowicz
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Lissette,

That is a bit complicated and I'm not sure if anyone have tried it before.

Baselines are computed during an execution of BaselinesImpl command (file tasks-400-rtm.xml) that is a part Daily report generation task (file tasks-100-hcbs.xml). As we cannot set different time offsets for commands it would require separating the command to single (new) task.

As said it has not been tested but if you with we can elaborate how to do it. Plus, after each Service Pack the changes will be reverted.

What makes you to do the change?

Hi,

I think I have to change the values for daily report generation. But I dont know how it works. The problem is that we need to change the CAS processing for baselines calculation from 12:00 AM to 3:00 AM to avoid conflict with other process that the client run at that time.