cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why network performance is 100% when operations showing zero count in user activity report.

akshay_shinde2
Inactive

Hi,

I'm looking into one of users activity & when I checked for column operation it is showing zero value, operation time with breakdown is dash & still network performance is 100%.

How can be network performance is 100% for operation that is showing zero count.

Please help me to understand it better.

Adding screenshots here.

BR,

AK

2 REPLIES 2

akshay_shinde2
Inactive

Can anybody please help me with above. This is bit urgent. Application team asking for explanation on this.

BR,

AK

Erik_Soderquist
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Network Performance is based on TCP level information such as TCP resets and retransmits while Operation counts are based on seeing the completed operations at the application level. I see https in the URL segment, so this is also dependent on complete traffic to be able to decrypt the session. A single missing packet in what is delivered to the AMD will break decryption, making the completion of the operation invisible to DCRUM, while the lack of TCP reset or retransmission will tell DCRUM that the missing packet is through failed delivered rather than the user session itself being disrupted.

-- Erik