cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change CAS report section names

werth
Newcomer

Dear Community,

we used the Template-Reports from Pieter van Hack at Red Bull. The customer is almost satisfied with the reports. However, there are some very specific requests for changes. Many wishes we could handle but I don’t know how I can change the names of the sections. My first idea: export the report, change the XML and import it again. Unfortunately the section names are not in the XML. Is there anyone who can help? Otherwise I will open a support case for that.

Thanks in advance!

Tino

3 REPLIES 3

Hey,

I'm afraid those are hard coded names of sections. If your report retains the original name "Application Health Status" and additional css file style/ahs-tag-tier.css is attached which is meant for changing icons in AHS (and will not be overwritten during upgrade), but you could also use it to change section names with the following CSS:

div.ahsBreadcrumbTile span {
display:none;
}
div.ahsBreadcrumbTile:after {
content: "Overview";
font-weight: bold;
}
div.SummaryDivider{
display:none;
}
div.SummaryMonitoredTrafficTr.SummaryViewTr:before {
content: "Autodiscovery";
display: block;
font-weight: bold;
background-color: #f2f2f2;
border-style: solid;
border-color: #E0E0E0;
border-width: 0 0 1px 0;
padding: 5px 5px 10px 5px;
}
div.SummaryMonitoredTrafficTr.SummaryViewTr {
height: 165px !important;
border-width: 0 0 1px 0 !important;
}
div.SummaryMonitoredTrafficTr.SummaryViewTr div.BigIconTd {
height: 101px !important;
border-width: 0 0 0 1px;
}
div.SummaryMonitoredTrafficTr.SummaryViewTr div.ChartTd {
height: 131px !important;
border-width: 0 1px 0 0;
}

Please note that this CSS is based on new 12.4 look and feel, so there might be some adjustments needed for 12.3 or earlier versions.

Here is how it looks like in my demo server:

Hey Sebastian,

the following CSS code works as a live demo in our test environment but where can I insert it so it will be executed automatically. I tried it with ahs-tag-tier.css but nothing changed?

div.ahsBreadcrumbTile span {  display:none;}div.ahsBreadcrumbTile:after {  content: "New Text1"; font-weight: bold;} div.SummaryViewTr.SummaryDivider {  visibility: hidden;} div.SummaryViewTr.SummaryDivider:before {  content: "New Text2";  visibility: visible;  display: block;  font-weight: bold;  border-style: solid;  border-color: #E0E0E0;  border-width: 0 0 1px 0;  padding: 5px 5px 10px 5px;} 

1. Is that CAS 12.3.x?

2. Can you check if the ahs-tag-tier.css file was loaded? It will only be loaded with the report named "Application Health Status"

3. Can you check whether the rules provided in ahs-tag-tier.css file weren't overwritten by rules from some other CSS rules?

I checked our setup running 12.3.6.24 and 12.4.0.820 and it all worked ok. ahs-tag-tier.css file is the last one loaded so there is a little chance