cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

remove an out of the box tier to avoid conflicts?

erenedo
Organizer

Hello,

I created two tiers for my applications: one as front-end tier and another one for database tier. I want to use these tiers instead of website and datacenter infraestructure. But in AHS dashboard I see the four tiers instead of my front-end tier and my database tier.

Have I to delete these two out-of-the-box tiers? What have I do to view only my custom tiers in AHS?

Thanks in advance.

Elena.

5 REPLIES 5

BabarQayyum
Leader

Hello Elena,

Are the new tiers Software service-based tier or Analyzer-based tier?

Make sure the software services are not the part of website and datacenter infrastructure.

If you recently created the new tiers and added the software services then change the AHS dashboard time to the last monitoring interval to see the impact of your change.

Regards,

Babar

erenedo
Organizer

Hello Babar,

The new tiers are Software service-based tier. Website and datacenter tiers are analyzer-based tier. And they are capturing the software services because of the analyzers.

In AHS I see all the tiers but website and datacenter infraestructure don`t want to see them.

Thanks.

Elena.

Hello Elena,

In this scenario you can delete the website and datacenter analyzer-based tiers.

Simply select the tier and delete e.g. below screenshot is the reference.

Regards,

Babar

erenedo
Organizer

Hello Babar,

Thanks for your answer. But I read these tiers are out-of-the-box and they can't be deleted. Anyway, I'll try.

Regards,

Elena.

Hello Elena,

You can modify the Client network and Network tiers.

You can delete and create Data center tiers but do not create separate tiers for individual applications. To see the layered view for a specific application, configure the application and its transactions on the CAS.

Regards,

Babar