cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transactions appear and disappear

erenedo
Organizer

Hello,

I'm configuring an application in DCRUM. I configured the transactions using dynatrace-bu-importer tool.

I've seen the autodiscovery detects the transaction but on AHS dashboard not always appears. The tier is checked as front-end tier.

Furthemore, people can access to the same page from different servers. So, have I to write all URLs into the step of the transaction?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Elena

1 REPLY 1

matthew_eisengr
Inactive

Elena,

If you've not defined the specific URL in the software service URL Monitoring section, it will be reliant on the auto learning pool and could age out if it isn't called that often.

To guarantee it shows in the AHS as a transaction, add the URL in the software service, then in the Business Units add that URL to a transaction.

By doing this it will not be able to be aged out as you've manually defined it. You should try and do this with all your critical URLs for that application. Auto-learning should be used to point out top talkers and possibly help you identify what you should monitor but shouldn't be relied on for long term trending as it can disappear from the pool.