cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crash Reporting Disabled!

Ujjwal_Singh
Visitor

Hi, I have done poc before and now I am using dynatrace on live project, but I am not able to see any action in logs and it stucks at 

2022-12-09 12:08:23.731215+0530 "AppName" ℹ️ INFO    😎 AgentSession   [DTXAgentBootController.m:83-259-1] ### Dynatrace OneAgent (iOS) 8.251.1.1005 built on 2022-09-21 03:48:03 +0000 ###

2022-12-09 12:08:23.834296+0530 "AppName" ⚠️ WARNING 💣 Crash          [DTXAgentBootController.m:232-259-1] Dynatrace Crash Reporting is ‼️disabled‼️ (attached debugger detected)

Could you please let me know what I am doing wrong here

2 REPLIES 2

theharithsa
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

Hi @Ujjwal_Singh,
Can you please send the Dynatrace configuration that you're using? One thing I can suspect here is that this is happening because something is disabled in the config of implementation that might have changed ever since you did the POC. Looking at the config file will help us understand and give you the right answers. 

Love more, hate less; Technology for all, together we grow.

Patrick_H
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

For a production app log level usually is set to off - so only logs that will always show like those above will be visible in Xcode console. You won’t see any other logs like actions if log level is set to off or info. 

iOS help: https://www.dynatrace.com/support/help/shortlink/ios-hub

Featured Posts