cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynatrace vs DaaS

Manupriya
Participant

Hi Dynatrace Community .. I hope all of you are doing well. I am doing comparison check between Dynatrace and some of the monitoring tools that provide Dashboard as a Service . I have found some checks which are listed below . Can anyone give me some more points for comparison , if anyone has worked for any such use case in the past. 

I would highly appreciate if anyone can give me some insight on business perspectives i.e. how Dynatrace can improve business  KPIs as compared to a Daas tool. 

Parameters Dynatrace Dashboard as a Service
Browser Monitoring Yes No
Real User Monioring Yes No
Synthetic Monitoring  Yes No
Apdex Monitoring Yes No
Custom Monitors (URL/Https Monitors etc.) Yes No
Dynamic threshold Yes No
Automatic Mapping of Service /hosts/processes Yes No

3 REPLIES 3

Mizső
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Hi Manupriya,

I would add Automated Dashboard generation in the CI/CD pipelines (with MONACO). I think it is a compentitive advance.

Br, Mizső 

Dynatrace Community RockStar 2024, Certified Dynatrace Professional

thanks @Mizső . Its a good point . 

Radoslaw_Szulgo
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

I guess it's not fair to compare a Software Intelligence platform or Application Performance Monitoring service to just a Dashboard as a Service tool. Dynatrace capability to visualize ingested metrics data on a dashboard is just one of the dozens of capabilities it has. If you would want to compare them anyway, focus on just the dashboarding options of Dynatrace. Here you have our docs:

https://www.dynatrace.com/support/help/how-to-use-dynatrace/dashboards-and-charts

FYI @thomas_ziegelbe  - you're SME here!

Senior Product Manager,
Dynatrace Managed expert

Featured Posts