cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any limit on dynatrace associate exam re-scheduling?

AK
Pro

Hello,

Just wanted to know if there is any limit on re-scheduling dynatrace associate exam as I already re-scheduled it twice but when I tried to reschedule it 3rd time it is asking me for 30$ payment.

Should I do a payment or there is any other way?

BR,

AK

4 REPLIES 4

skrystosik
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

I think you should contact examinity and ask them.

Sebastian

Regards, Sebastian

AK
Pro

Hi Sebastian,

Thanks for your response.

I reached to examity desk via online chat facility but their representative asked me to "check with the certifier dynatrace as they do not formulate the charges and is taken care by dynatrace".

However, I rescheduled the exam by paying 35$ (30$ Late fees + 5$ Tax) and got to know from colleagues that, we have to re-schedule the exam at least 1
week before
the actual exam date.

BR,

AK

andre_vdveen
DynaMight Champion
DynaMight Champion

I saw this in a recent email, but I'm not sure whether this is relevant to any and all exams or only to the specific one I received the email for:

Please note if you need to reschedule your exam please use the reschedule option not cancel. If you cancel it will cancel the exam and considers the code used and it will not work again. There is a fee if you reschedule in less than 24 hours before the currently scheduled exam time.

abhishek_chaudh
Newcomer

Hello Akshay as you didn't manage to get passing score with you first attempt. Did you pay the entire amount again to next attempt or did they allow to for free for 2nd attempt.

Featured Posts