cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load test transactions not able to see in Dynatrace

DkR
Newcomer

HI all,
iam trying to monitor my load test traffic in Dynatrace, i configured JMeter headers in JMeter script and i configured in request attributes in Dynatrace [Manage -> settings -> server side monitoring -> request attributes] name like VU,LSN,TSN etc... But when i ran my script in jMeter and tried to see in Dynatrace it is not visible. More over i did not see Monitor pane in Dynatrace[monitor -> Transactions and services - > click on service what we need to monitor]. Please suggest me how to enable the Monitor and server monitoring for my load tests.

Note: if i manually did login iam able to see in hosts pane it is coming.
thanks
DkR

2 REPLIES 2

Yosi_Neuman
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hi @DkR 

First you need to check that your host is monitor with OneAgent and you able to see the processes

Next you need to check if you see on the process, that is running under load test, services 

Then you can go to the service it self and filter the Request Attribute you need and scroll all the way down to the requests and see you RA at work.

Yosi_Neuman_1-1658664169218.png

Yosi_Neuman_2-1658664207938.png

Another way can be from Services page, add filter for one of your RA (for example LTN) and check if there are services that

For example 

Yosi_Neuman_0-1658663954145.png

For further details please refer to documentation 

HTH

Yos 

dynatrace certificated professional - dynatrace master partner - Matrix Soft Ware Division - Israel

kwanchai
Frequent Guest

How can i monitor load test traffic in dynatrace via Agent less

Featured Posts