cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minimum order for DEM

mathias_ronnlun
Newcomer

If I'm only interested in DEM to measure the frontend of an Angular application and I don't have Dynatrace from before, what is the minimum number of units I have to order?

Can I just start paying for the 10k Digital Experience Monitoring Units mentioned here (https://www.dynatrace.com/pricing/#digital-experience-monitoring) for 11$/month or are there also other costs involved?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

ChadTurner
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

In order to get a correct answer to your question, you will need to reach out to your account executive who will be able to access your current license and provide you with details surrounding costs of DEM and any additional expenses.

-Chad

mathias_ronnlun
Newcomer

I just signed up for a trial so I don't think we have an account executive. I received an (automated?) email when signing up for the trial and have contacted that person but still not received an response.

About contacting the account executive, does that mean that there are different minimum orders for different customers?

With your trial you should be assigned someone. In your trial do you have access to shat support? Id reach out to them and maybe they can ping your Account Executive.

-Chad

Featured Posts