09 Apr 2022 08:22 PM - last edited on 11 Apr 2022 01:51 AM by MaciejNeumann
I installed OneAgent on linux servers but after restart if OneAgent its not capturing any process level data. Its throwing below error, this is not the first time happening it happens multiple time. Has anyone faced similar issues. Why OneAgent files structure are getting corrupted frequently.
Solved! Go to Solution.
If they were on a WIndows server, I would say that some AV software might have quarantined them. This is one feature that I like in DYnatrace under the hood: it checks itself...
Given this, I would say that you put in a Support ticket, as someone from Dynatrace should be able to look at it in more detail.
As you said the file system was corrupted upon reboot, below are my wild technical guess
1) your mounted file system was unmounted gracefully upon restart (hard restart), a bad software/ utility in your linux os would had affected the FAT at MBR or equivalent or your system resources were highly occupied and I/O intensive, probably would need tuning
2) your restart procedure did not check the file system with inconsistencies before mounting it back to confirm and repair requirements
3) your system hdd controller will be not properly functioning or bad memory
4) or issue in the kernel's FS Module.
you can try below steps
1) capture file systems mount point report before the OS restart
2) stop all other services manually before restarting the OS
3) verify file systems health check post restart
@techean Thanks for you input. I will work with Unix team and verify those points.