Hi guys, I am testing on the Oracle Database extension.
After added the Oracle endpoint and established the connection, an error "No keepalive from datasource sqlOracle. Restarting" kept showing and the metric collected in incomplete.
Any configuration can be done on Dynatrace to solve it?
Hey @Starhut did you manage to solve this maybe? We'll really appreciate if you share with the Community your solution 😊 and if you didn't, hopefully the right person sees this post and jumps in with an answer for you 😉
To update on what we have done:
1. check on parameter SQLNET.EXPIRE_TIME
2. remove and configure the extension again.
3. update the extension to latest version
4. Research on keepalive setting in DB server and found that it is always on automatically in server by default.
After all the changes above, error still there. Now, we are looking for a new direction on troubleshooting this issue.
I had this problem in another v2 extension, in this case SNMP.
I did all type of tests, but then seeing this thread, I decided that would delete and recreate the monitoring configuration. To do that I preserved the JSON configuration.
To my great surprise, when I was recreating the monitoring configuration, I detected an IP with a trailing space. It worked after I recreated, but I would check if there's a space somewhere, in case someone gets this error too.