cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prediction of Davis A.I

waikeat_chan
DynaMight Pro
DynaMight Pro

If not mistaken, few months ago I've read something about prediction-capability of Davis A.I (much like how the share price movement of some stock can be predict for the next 12 or 24 hour)

If memory serves me right, then roughly when would this feature be available as beta feature?

Best Regards,

Wai Keat

3 REPLIES 3

ChadTurner
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

you are exactly right, I also remember a few years ago talk about yearly trending for such days as cyber Monday etc... Hopefully we hear more at Perform this year. Dont forget to register virtually if you cant attend in person! 

-Chad

MaciejNeumann
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @waikeat_chan,

Check out this blog article from @christian_k, which mentions predictive analytics that is coming to Dynatrace in the (very) near future:

Expanded Grail data lakehouse and new Dynatrace user experience unlock boundless analytics 

The new Dynatrace user experience, including the newly designed Dashboards, Notebooks, and Dynatrace Grail support for metrics and Dynatrace Smartscape for DQL, will be available in Q2 2023. Grail support for Dynatrace PurePath distributed traces will be open for preview in Q2 2023.

If you have any questions about the Community, you can contact me at maciej.neumann@dynatrace.com

MaciejNeumann
Community Team
Community Team

There is also a great video from @wolfgang_beer from this year's Perform, which goes into detail about this topic:

Easy forecasting and predictive analytics with Davis AI 

If you have any questions about the Community, you can contact me at maciej.neumann@dynatrace.com

Featured Posts