Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Looking to upgrade from Dynatrace Managed to SaaS? See how

Repeated login problem

kanna
Visitor

Hi All,

Recently, when I operate the dashboard page, I always jump to the login page. I don't quite understand what happened. Has anyone ever encountered a similar situation?

6 REPLIES 6

Radoslaw_Szulgo
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

Are you having multiple cluster nodes and connecting over the proxy/LB? Maybe you're randomly redirected to the other node and loosing the session.

Senior Product Manager,
Dynatrace Managed expert

Yes, I'm login in to Dynatrace through an AD domain account, and there are multiple clusters in the environment. Excuse me, is there any solution to this situation?

I can't help you as the solution strongly depends on your situation - networking, DNS, routing ... It'd be best to contact Dynatrace ONE via help chat so we work closely together and can analyze your case in detail.

Senior Product Manager,
Dynatrace Managed expert

Thank you for your idea. I'll check it again.

Romanenkov_Al3x
DynaMight Pro
DynaMight Pro

It can be local problems with browser cache. You can try to check this with open new tab in incognito mode.

If you are using Dynatrace Managed on prem you need check Web UI addressess in CMC > Home > Deployment status > Cluster nodes > Node#1(Node2) Web UI IP address form.

Also you need to check - CMC > Public Endpoints > Dynatrace UI URL

Regards,

Romanenkov Alex

DT_NGINX_FORCE_UNKNOWN_VERSION_INSTRUMENTATION=1

Ok, thank you for your advice. I'll try to check the problem from the local file first.

Featured Posts