cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seems like nowadays in Partner Demo, its hard to find a session that contains actions which has server-time of more than 4 seconds?

I am not quite sure if others experience this as well or is it just me?

Anyway, nowadays whenever trying to use Demo Site to showcase DT (especially to showcase that User-Session-Data can be drill-down to PurePath-data), I couldn't find a convincing story flow, because all actions that are more than 4 seconds are having bulk of the time in front-end time instead of server time.

It seems to be very hard to look for these kind of session (at least, almost impossible for me to look for it)

Anyone else experiencing difficulty in looking for Session which contains UserAction that have server time more than 4 seconds? If yes, how do you get around that?

Best Regards,

Wai Keat

1 REPLY 1

skrystosik
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

In most cases when I need some edge examples I'm installing own easytravel and I run some of test scenarios. On themo indeed there are only some patterns that can be found. You should expand timeframe, find problems that affects user actions. They are related to backend issues and this is what you can use for presentation purposes.

Sebastian

Regards, Sebastian

Featured Posts