cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Looking to upgrade from Dynatrace Managed to SaaS? See how

Vod on Managed installation, setup and config

fernando4
Newcomer

Hi, I want to find out if there is an actual vod on watching the step by step process of installing, setup and config on Dynatrace managed? I know there are documents on this subject and vods on the concepts of saas and managed but as per above not one that i can find on the step by step process of managed installation, setup and config. A basic vod on this would be nice.

4 REPLIES 4

Radoslaw_Szulgo
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

I'm not aware of anything like that. During Perform we have Hands On Training sessions where we install and configure Dynatrace Managed together.

Anyway, have you already seen that page: https://www.dynatrace.com/support/help/setup-and-configuration/dynatrace-managed/installation/set-up... ?

Anything missing there? Let me know if I can help. You can also record a video from your journey and publish on youtube!

Senior Product Manager,
Dynatrace Managed expert

Hi Radoslaw

Thank you for the response, I have read through the documentation before as per your reference. Was simply hoping there would be a vod for if someone new to Dynatrace would want to see it visually instead of having to read the documentation.

Maybe that's a good idea. I'll add it to my todos 😉 Installation is really straightforward. Takes minutes to set it up!

Senior Product Manager,
Dynatrace Managed expert

Thanks Radoslaw.

Featured Posts