Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We’ve run into technical difficulties

Babar_Qayyum
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Dear All,

Did anyone encounter the following issue?

The above problem is appearing at the following location/path after a click on the timing tab, and it is occurring only for the send in the PurePath tree.

Regards,

Babar

15 REPLIES 15

Radoslaw_Szulgo
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

Can you also share a part of the server log ?

Senior Product Manager,
Dynatrace Managed expert

Hello @Radoslaw S.

We have three nodes cluster. Can you please point me to a specific area in the server logs to give you to understand the said situation?

Topology

Serviceabc
Requestsend
Hostabc
Processabc
Service typeQueue interaction service
Service main technologyIBM WebSphere Application Server
TechnologyJava (Oracle HotSpot 1.7.0_201), IBM WebSphere Application Server (8.5.5.15)
Called by serviceabc
User actionabc

Regards,

Babar

If you still struggle with that I recommend opening a support case.

Senior Product Manager,
Dynatrace Managed expert

krunal_dave1
Helper

Hi Babar,

Please check your node's health, may be elastic search engine is having issue or not running on the node.

We had similar issue, due to Linux/Unix patching all nodes went down, started one node, when we try to pull some data for specific time frame then it was showing similar alert like you have shown in the attachment. we checked node health and found that node was showing elastic search engine issue. we also checked the server log and it was indicating no primary node found, so we started another node in cluster and checked node's health again, this time all the elastic search engine alert/error resolved and we were able to search/pull the data.

Hope this is helpful to you.

Thanks,

Krunal Dave

Hello @Krunal D.

Thank you for your comments and for sharing your personal experience.

The cluster hosts do not have any type of health issue. As I mentioned in my question that this occurs only when I click on the MQ call (send) in the PurePath tree, rest everything is OK.

Regards,

Babar

Hi Babar,

It will be helpful if you can share your finding after triage with Dynatrace so we can all learn from your current situation.

Thanks

Krunal Dave

skrystosik
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

@Babar Q. it happens only for new pure paths or for those little bit older as well? I’m asking because we’ve seen this as well when server was still processing data and after few minutes everything went back again.

Sebastian

Regards, Sebastian

Hello @Sebastian K.

It is occurring with both old and new PurePaths.

Regards,

Babar

wolfgang_beer
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

Please open a support ticket to discuss this issue and to provide the detailed description if this issue still happens.

Best greetings,

Wolfgang

clifton_hartin
Newcomer

We ran into the same issue today, some pages worked and some did not.

Everyone cleared browser cache and this corrected the issue.

Hello @Clifton H.

Thank you for sharing your personal experience. In our situation the said issue is only with one particular PurePath.

We were told that issue will be fixed in the upcoming version 1.84, hence, we can verify after the upgrade.

Regards,

Babar

Interesting that it should be fixed with 1.184. For us, this issue instead appeared with 1.184. I'm seeing this with 2 Managed environments, as well as the Dynatrace public demo environment.

Hello @Kalle L.

Really! because I told the customer that it is going to fix in the 1.184 version.

Regards,

Babar

Well, this is a recent issue (past couple of days) for us and I'm quite certain this didn't happen at all during Managed 1.182. For example I'm getting this all the time in the demo environment (redirects to https://yoj211.managed-sprint.dynalabs.io/e/ecc29184-1ae2-46dd-96fe-06997671fc57/). I can make it work by quickly changing to another view besides the default Dashboards view, and then by reloading the page (Applications, Logs, whatever) I can use the environment. But loading the Dashboards always results in this error. I'm actually quite surprised there aren't more people reporting this problem - I guess it's not so widespread after all..?

pngunjiri
Visitor

I have this similar issue just on logging into an environment's UI . Anyone know what causes this to happen Like a permanent resolution not trial and error

Featured Posts