cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find OpenAgent?

st_thomps001
Newcomer

Hey all! I was doing some research today and stumbled upon a post that Dynatrace is offering an IoT agent, I think it's called OpenAgent. I signed up for an online trial but I am unable to find out how I get it or any details. Could someone point me in the right direction here?

4 REPLIES 4

wolfgang_beer
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

Hi Stephen,

Our OpenAgent is in a pre EAP state and parts will be available within the next months. One part of the OpenAgent will be a reference implementation of a SDK to manually send monitoring signals directly from your IoT applications. This SDK can be used by OEMs to directly integrate the sending of IoT monitoring signals into their specific hardware platforms.

Another part will be a custom metric and custom infrastructure REST API that will allow users to directly send monitoring information and metrics for networked devices on infrastructure level.

So basically the OpenAgent will act as sort of toolbox where OEMs can select the parts that are required for their devices to send data into Dynatrace.

We will keep you updated on the progress and on any news concerning OpenAgent.

Maybe we could setup a call to discuss the details and to get the detailed use-cases from your side?

Best regards,

Wolfgang

vladislav_samoy
Inactive

Hi all!

Any news, documentations, roadmaps, anything on it?

beth_hunt
Participant

Are there any updates?

See

https://www.dynatrace.com/news/blog/digital-touchpoint-monitoring-openkit/

Featured Posts