cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default timeframe for the Dynatrace mobile app

robertkirk
Newcomer

can not find what is the default timeframe for the dynatrace mobile app? is it 2 hours like in the environment?

4 REPLIES 4

AntonioSousa
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

[Edited: Reading the question more carefully, the reply I made below didn't make sense.]

If you are referring to the applications' page, by default you get 2 hours. But if you navigate there with another timeframe, that timeframe will be maintained.

Antonio Sousa

Patrick_H
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

Hi,

which timeframe do you mean - the timeframe to load open and closed problems in the list overview?
Also wich version of the Dynatrace mobile app do you refer to? -  2.x Dynatrace Notification app or the just recently published 3.x Dynatrace Alerts app 

iOS help: https://www.dynatrace.com/support/help/shortlink/ios-hub

Mizső
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Hi harp,

In the 3.x Dynatrace app you can swipe down for the last 7 days based on my experience. My oldest problem is 31.8 in the app.

Br, Mizső

Certified Dynatrace Professional

olga_wall
Helper

Hi,

does anyone know whether it's possible to adjust the default time frame to a custom default time frame? E.g. instead of having the last 7 days (the smallest timeframe currently available by default) having the last 24 hours? I know it's possible to define a custom time frame based on date and time but this is fixed an would need to be adjusted manually every time.

Featured Posts