cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynatrace Managed - Impact on business lists impacted users but does not show them

fernando_albuqu
Organizer

Hello,

In the view of the problems, Dynatrace Managed is indicating to me 10 impacted users, however, it does not show the application and especially when I click on these users it opens the User Sessions screen with no users listed.

Is there any trick to be Managed? Or maybe it's a bug?

Thanks for the help.

Fernando.

2 REPLIES 2

Seems to be because the session is still 'live', only after it ends, then it would showed up.

But I heard in the recent version this has been improved, what version you are on?

Hello,

Thank you for responding.

The version of Dynatrace Managed is 1,164,125,2019,0318-211420. OneAgents is up to date with the latest version available for Managed.

Regarding the fact that it is live sessions, the example I attached could lead to this conclusion. But when I looked at an older problem (March 19 and ended the same day), user sessions are not shown either (I attached a new image). Sessions are within the retention period of 35 days.

This association between the problem and the impacted users is based on what? What defines this association?

One workaround I tried was to filter user sessions, but there is no "Impact-by-problem" parameter.

Any idea?

Thank you,
Fernando.