cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to filter user sessions using user action patterns in Dynatrace Managed?

manjunath_basav
Newcomer

How to filter user sessions using user action patterns in Dynatrace Managed?

2 REPLIES 2

siavash_h
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi Manjunath,

What do you exactly mean with User Action patterns? If you want to filter the User Sessions in Dynatrace to only show the sessions that have at least one specific User Action – visit the User Session page and use the filter bar on top and select the filter User Action Name. After selecting the User Action – all sessions listed in the table will at least contain the selected User Action. You can use that filter several times to select more than one User Action.

Sia

manjunath_basav
Newcomer

Hi Sia,

In the user sessions, I want to search for the User Action patterns like "/confirmation/order/" and in the User sessions, it should display the result based on this pattern.

I tried User Action patterns (/confirmation/order/) in Dynatrace Managed, while I'm not getting the result. To get the result I want select or filter using the complete user action name.

In App Mon, we can retrieve the report in excel from and we can filter it based on the User Action pattern, while in Dynatrace Managed we cannot extract the report.

Please suggest me how can I get the user details with the user action pattern "/confirmation/order/" in Dynatrace Managed.

Thanks & Regards,

Manjunath