cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real User Monitoring in Openshift

Jorge3229
Participant

Hello, good afternoon, I would like to consult a problem that I have with an installation of OneAgent in OpenShift, the agent was installed within the cluster and I can now see general metrics of the cluster (pods, workloads, nodes, namespaces and some other things) the detail is I want to monitor the activities of the users, that is, capture sessions, user actions of the application that lives within the Openshift cluster and when searching for the url or domain in My Web Application, no URL, IP or domain referring to the cluster appears, Can you guide me with this problem please?

3 REPLIES 3

Babar_Qayyum
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hello @Jorge3229 

Please look at the below link for the supported web servers and applications RUM JavaScript injection.

https://docs.dynatrace.com/managed/setup-and-configuration/technology-support#rum

Regards,

Babar

PacoPorro
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

Yosi_Neuman
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hi @Jorge3229 

Dynatrace operator got tow parts. The first one collects the K8S information which done by the containerized ActiveGate.  The second one is the OA that inject into the POD in few ways

The RUM is done by  the OA hence you need to check if the OA is inject to the web server POD and if you can see deep monitoring information on this POD / Process after restating the POD. 

HTH

Yos

dynatrace certificated professional - dynatrace master partner - Matrix Soft Ware Division - Israel

Featured Posts