cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get user session and action after mobile app instrumentation successfully instrumented.

gogoajay75
Newcomer

Unable to get user session and action after mobile app instrumentation successfully instrumented.

capture.png

6 REPLIES 6

harp
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

We need a little bit more information - e.g. what was instrumented (iOS, Android), how (gradle plugin, cocoapods, manually), mobile agent logs to see if there are any configuration problems,..

To not share all this information in public it would be best to create a Dynatrace Support ticket: https://www.dynatrace.com/support/contact-support/

Hi, I have instrumented the Practo App and did some activity using final apk.

but still no user session found.

doc1.docx

gogoajay75
Newcomer
@Patrick H.

Thanks for the reply, i have instrumented android app , and it was successfully instrumented but no user session is being reflected .

Android,MOTOG 5plus

Please suggest

Regards

Ajay

Hey Ajay,

Are your settings correct (like application id, environment id, ...)?

Did you check the network connection of your device/emulator? Does the network contain a firewall that blocks the agent communication?

Is the communication blocked by the Network security configuration of your application?

If the agent communication is not blocked, then you should open a support ticket and attach the agent logs. The support team will analyze it and determine why you are not able to see the monitoring data.

gogoajay75
Newcomer

@Thomas W. @Patrick H.: i have instrumented a android app ,user sessions are coming from one of the user with whom i have shared the app but if i am using the same instrumented app i am not getting the session of my own.

Mobile Model are same, on android platform

Please suggest.

regards

Ajay

Thomas_Wirth1
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

As I already wrote in my last post, you should open a support ticket and attach the agent logs. The support team will analyze it and determine why you are not able to see the monitoring data.

Did you check the network connection of your device? Does the
(company) network contain a firewall that blocks the agent communication? Are you abroad and your device is connected to a

foreign mobile network?