cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does Oneagent not stop injecting the javascript

henk_stobbe
DynaMight Mentor
DynaMight Mentor

I Have a Dynatrace OneAgent (Managed) implementation with two environments A and B:

Turning off real user monitoring on environment A:

No injection on A injection on B

After this the license expires on platform result:

No injection on A still injection on B

After this turning off real user monitoring on A:

No injection on A still injection on B

What am I doing wrong?

KR Henk

5 REPLIES 5

AlexanderSommer
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Not sure if I understand your question. You turn off real user monitoring for A, then the license expires and you again turn off monitoring for A?
Do you have an environment where it is not working as expected? If yes, please open a support ticket. It is easier to solve with a ticket then on this forum.

henk_stobbe
DynaMight Mentor
DynaMight Mentor

Hi Alexander,

Oeps Last step should be turning off RUM on B sorry. So it looks like when the license expires you can not turn off RUM anymore,

KR Henk

AlexanderSommer
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

You mean when the license is expired, you are not able to turn off RUM for B anymore - is this correct?
I need to check this. On the other hand injection should not be made anymore (when license is expired).

nhafizi_arif
Newcomer

Hello @Alexander S.,

i have same problem, i use dynatrace freetrial and its end of trial already.My question is how i can stop <MYAPP>/ruxitagentjs_ICA2SVfqr_10129170927131437.js n produce many logs in my access_log like rb_bf49387eaz?

kalle_lahtinen
DynaMight Advisor
DynaMight Advisor

Hi,

Is this type of issue still valid? I see most of the messages are from over 2 years ago... So let's say:

1. License expires

2. Agents are uninstalled

3. Will the RUM injection also be removed by the uninstall?