The following hints should help anyone new to Dynatrace get up to speed quickly. You should be familiar with the programme you're monitoring before diving into Dynatrace.
- Get familiar with the EasyTravel app from square one.
- Once familiar with how EasyTravel is constructed, reading up on OneAgent's monitoring data collection should be a breeze.
- Which components of the user interface, servers, procedures, programmes, and Smartscape are displayed?
- Explore Dynatrace User Interface (UI) Smartscape.
- Applications (Frontend) are the starting point.
- Learn about Dynatrace RUM features and configuration options.
- After you've mastered RUM, drop by Synthetic monitors to discover how and why they're used.
- All hosts, all processes, and all networks will be deleted afterwards. Learn about them and how to adjust them in Dynatrace.
- The services provided at the back end follow next. How does Dynatrace identify services, and what kinds of services does it identify?
- Now comes the exciting part, figuring out how to configure or implement an organization's infrastructure while also discovering any difficulties that may already exist.
- Finally, whether you choose to automate or manually handle trouble notifications, how do you get the word out to your team?
- Automating alerts in the case of issues requires integrating other tools.
Learn about Dynatrace artificial intelligence (AI), baseline ideas, anomaly detection, and problem types once this is finished.
So long! In this case, you gained knowledge of Dynatrace. The next step is to dive into a project and start making magic happen. I'm hoping this will be useful in getting to know me.
Love more, hate less; Technology for all, together we grow.