cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The synthetic user type does not appear in the application

gabriellesilva
Observer

There is a synthetic monitoring , but when I try to access the amount of user type, It only shows real users and robots.

I've already assigned synthetic monitor to a web application, but still it doesn't show up.

5 REPLIES 5

HannahM
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

The most common cause of this behaviour is that urls in the Synthetic monitor you have assigned to the Application do not match any of the application detection rules, so they will not show up. 

Synthetic SME and community advocate.

gabriellesilva
Observer

I used agentless monitoring, so it doesn´t have application detection rules. Is there other form to show de synthetic users?

For Agentless monitoring the Agentless injection needs to occur before the Synthetic injection. Can you try moving the Agentless injection further up your page? Also, are there are any restrictions on when you add the agentless injection? Possibly the page is not meeting the criteria.

gabrielle
Participant

Yes, there is a restriction. The aplication is on storage account, that is not compatible with oneagent. The Agentless injection occured first of all, so i really don´t know why the synthetic user does not appear in the application.

Hi Gabrielle, 

can you ask on chat and if we can't find the cause they will create a Support ticket for further investigation. 

Thanks, Hannah

Featured Posts