cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Problem Duration a alert in JSON file

Koteswar
Participant

Hi, I am retrieving problem notification data in JSON file using Dynatrace API. When I  verified data in json file, noticed that duration field (column)of problem is not showing in the data list. Please advise is there possibilities to get duration field in JSON file? 

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

pahofmann
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

What API are you using? The Environment v2 /Problems endpoint contains the startTime and endTime of the Problem which you can use to calculate the duration.

Dynatrace Certified Master, AppMon Certified Master - Dynatrace Partner - 360Performance.net

Thanks for your reply @pahofmann . Yes I am using Environment API V2 only and retrieving duration time in my code using startTime and endTime externally but my question is there any possibilities to include duration parameter in API while getting data in JSON file.

No it's not possible to include that you have to calculate it. You could open a product idea not have the duration included.

Dynatrace Certified Master, AppMon Certified Master - Dynatrace Partner - 360Performance.net

Ana_Kuzmenchuk
Community Team
Community Team

Hey @Koteswar, in case you decide on raising a product idea for this you can do it here. Just make sure to follow the widget to provide as much detail as possible so our Product Managers could help you. Cheers!

The only constant is change. Finding ways for great things to happen!

Featured Posts