cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sample Oracle DB insight dashboards

oakdag
Participant

Hi,

do you have an Oracle DB insight dashboard that you are currently using? Can you share? Or where can I find it?

Regards.

18 REPLIES 18

AntonioSousa
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

I'm not sure what the current rules for sharing this type of information might be. I might be able to help. Probably @MaciejNeumann , could we have a hint on the best way to eventually share this type of information?

Antonio Sousa

As long as there is no confidential information in it (like passwords, environment IDsAPI keys, IP addresses, or name of your clients), sharing it in the Community is totally ok 🙂

If you have any questions about the Community, you can contact me at maciej.neumann@dynatrace.com

ryan_ott
Dynatrace Mentor
Dynatrace Mentor

Hello,

Attached is the Dashboard JSON for one that I use with my current customers. It should give an idea of how we can chart out the various additional metrics that are available with Oracle Insights.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

-Ryan

ACE Consultant, Dynatrace Services
Dynatrace Certified Professional

Hi 

Thanks @ryan_ott but I don't see how to download the attachment  🤔

Is it only me that is so blockhead?!

Yos

dynatrace certificated professional - dynatrace master partner - Matrix Soft Ware Division - Israel

I don't see how to download the attachment

You should be able to see 'Oracle Insights.zip' in my original reply, and click to download.

Hi @ryan_ott 

We can see it 

Yosi_Neuman_0-1632757006334.png

But there is no download option 🤔

Yos

dynatrace certificated professional - dynatrace master partner - Matrix Soft Ware Division - Israel

Hello,

It is strange - I don't see an option to download directly now either... As @AntonioSousa mentioned below, it seems you are able to directly visit the link in the source code to start the download.

Here is the link: https://community.dynatrace.com/pssft35649/attachments/pssft35649/Dashboarding/1875/1/Oracle%20Insig... 

Let me know if that works.

-Ryan

Thank you. Great work.

HigherEd

AntonioSousa
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

I was also unable to download, but I saw the zip file. I checked the HTML source code and was able to download afterwards. Maybe someone else can confirm this?

Antonio Sousa

Same here. I got the link from the source code, so I could download the file.

MaciejNeumann
Community Team
Community Team

I've found the issue with downloading the attachments and fixed it - now you should be able to download it correctly, directly from @ryan_ott post 🙂

If you have any questions about the Community, you can contact me at maciej.neumann@dynatrace.com

Thanks @MaciejNeumann now downloading works as a charm !!!

zietho
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

cool stuff, thx for sharing!

Just imported it into our test system - one note - you might want to use heatmaps to do the first one instead. In DT 1.232 (heatmap will hit the stage with 1.230) would look like...

zietho_0-1638291548334.png

That is super cool!

UstatSingh
Participant

Thanks. This is really great!

atrotin
Observer

Hi dear DT community,

Thanks for this Dashboard that is showing pretty much already all the metrics we would like to see.

Nevertheless, Im facing small issue : when I try to add dynamic filter on the dashboard, by custom dimension, then custom device (I would like to be able to filter and see one by one each of  my oracle databases with Oracle insight configured) 

But this is not working, when I choose my filter , so one of my custom device, dashboard still showing metrics for all oracle database with oracle insight configured, not only the one filtered... 

Maybe some of you faced the same issue? 

Would you be able to help me with that?

Thank you a lot in advance for any advice.

Thx

Best regards

Antoine

Just to tell you I was able to achieve my requirements. by using the "upgraded charts" and adding in each tile the "custom device" filter.

Featured Posts