cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Looking to upgrade from Dynatrace Managed to SaaS? See how

Oneagent goes offline(Unmonitored state) for a longtime

Pitshyapong
Frequent Guest

I Have 4 hosts monitored and one of them goes offline. In Monitoring tab, it said Oneagent is offline but when I checked Dynatrace oneagent still running in the host process. Oneagent is running on Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit) and I have tried restarting oneagent service via oneagentctl nothing changed.  Any suggestion or Idea to get it back online I left it offline for 70+ days

4 REPLIES 4

islam_zidan
Champion

Hello,

Did you checked the network connectivity? which AG is supposed to receive the traffic from that agent. try also to restart dynatrace services from services window.

Thanks,

Islam

Dynatrace Certified Professional - Dynatrace Partner - Yourcompass.ca

Hello Islam,

I tried to run .\oneagentctl.exe --get-server on the unmonitored host and got this "Encountered malformed line - key-value separator not found" I ran this on a normal host and it was fine only for this one host. Any idea how to fix this issue

Thank you for your reply

islam_zidan
Champion

I think the easiest way is to reinstall the agent again on the host with the latest update. or you can open a support ticket to go through the troubleshooting.

Dynatrace Certified Professional - Dynatrace Partner - Yourcompass.ca

Thank you for your suggestion I already opened a support ticket, If it comes down to reinstalling the agent that is fine by me

Featured Posts