cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add platform iOs cordova plugin iOs failed

Othercarlos93
Frequent Guest

I used to add platform iOs on my Cordova App stable but from yesterday I can't add the platform and the problem is a reference in the own plugin @Anonymous/cordova-plugin when I execute cordova platform add ios@5.1.1 the next line error appears:

Failed to install 'dynatrace-cordova-plugin': CordovaError: Uh oh! ... /plugins/dynatrace-cordova-plugin/files/iOS/libDynatrace.a" not found!

I took a look on the directory plugin @Anonymous/cordova-plugin and it's right, the file mentioned on the plugin.xml <source-file src="files/iOS/libDynatrace.a" framework="true" /> doesn't exist on files/iOS/

Captura de Pantalla 2022-01-27 a la(s) 10.57.16 a. m..png

Captura de Pantalla 2022-01-27 a la(s) 10.56.49 a. m..png

2 REPLIES 2

Othercarlos93
Frequent Guest

In additional I see a deployment yesterday of a new version of the plugin on npm dependencies. Maybe this is the issue?

milos_lbx
Participant

we have pretty related issue with Cordova and latest version of Dynatrace js session 
it all started at February 9th, around noon UTC. 

it caused that our critical mobile application was unavailable to our clients, due to this:
When DT RUM has enabled then DT JS intercepts all requests and proxies them, so DT JS started to fail the app's requests, which caused downtime for end customers. 
After disabling DT monitoring from the mobile application the number of errors dropped to standard values. 

So, lates update of Dynatrace JS library was the cause of this problem. 

Now we have mobile apps monitoring disabled until we figure out how to fix this. 

Featured Posts