cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Python V2 extension plugin failing on upload.

brett_schubach1
Contributor

I am busy migrating one of the Python v 1 plugins to V2. As part of the packages I need to upload I use pymongo (https://pypi.org/project/pymongo/) but it is failing with 

{
  "error": [
    "Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement pymongo (from mongodbreplication) (from versions: none)",
    "ERROR: No matching distribution found for pymongo",
    ""
  ],

brett_schubach1_0-1712738736156.png

All the packages are there as seen in the lib directory and the setup is showing what is required. The issue seems to be with that because I am compiling from my windows machine it is only downloading the pymongo-4.6.3-cp310-cp310-win_amd64.whl. My activegates are windows so in this case all I need is it to upload this package to the environments. 

brett_schubach1_1-1712739075772.png

I tried adding just win_amd_64 to see if that work and still fails. 

brett_schubach1_2-1712739266746.png

So how do I force it to either only upload the windows version or download both windows and linux version. 

4 REPLIES 4

Mike_L
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

In your second screenshot it looks like the correct one is win_amd64, while you entered win_amd_64 in the third screenshot. Can you adjust it and see if it works?

Mike

brett_schubach1
Contributor

@Mike_L Thank you so much. That did the trick. Maybe the team can update the comment as I copied it from there. 

Appreciate the assistance. 

brett_schubach1_1-1712757405787.png

The values there are the defaults, so adding the default to the default doesn't make a lot of sense 😉 This one library used a custom platform which is why it had to be added.

Mike

Thanks so much. I have now successfully upload my plugin. 

Featured Posts