cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application Security reports

gofman_anatoly
Contributor

Hello

I started POC with an application security module and the first requirement that I received from CISO and the security team is the automated report that contains all the vulnerabilities with all the existing data in Dynatrace.
Is it possible to create such report? I didn't find a useful API because the API that gets all problems isn't detailed and the API that gets specific problem by ID returns internals entity names.

Please advise.

Best Regards

Anatoly.

4 REPLIES 4

Julius_Loman
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

Hi @gofman_anatoly ,

did you check the Security Problems API - get all vulnerabilities? Then you can iterate the list and use the Security problems API - GET a problem and pass the ID obtained in the get all vulnerabilities to get  details about the security problem. Be sure to include the fields you need in the parameters

Certified Dynatrace Master | Alanata a.s., Slovakia, Dynatrace Master Partner

I have the same request about a security application from a client that requires a report, Dynatrace API only lists the vulnerabilities and does not show the description or description of how to fix and these data are the most important. I attached file extracted from the API info.

For the details you ned to do an API call to get the details for each security problem.  The remediation actions are, however, as far as I remember not (yet) part of the API response.

Certified Dynatrace Master | Alanata a.s., Slovakia, Dynatrace Master Partner

Considering there are new security featured, was this report option added? I did not see a mention of it in the documentation.

Featured Posts