cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Looking to upgrade from Dynatrace Managed to SaaS? See how

Closing a tenant

crazlaz2
Frequent Guest

In my environment, I made two tenants by accident and now I am trying to delete one. I would like to know how to go about this. Thank you in advance. 

5 REPLIES 5

abhi
Dynatrace Advisor
Dynatrace Advisor

Hi @crazlaz2 ,

From the same page Cluster Mission Control (CMC) where you created those environments, you would be able to disable them first:

abhi_0-1671152773529.png

Once done, you would then be able to delete them permanently such as:

abhi_1-1671152826924.png

Hope this helps. 

Kind regards,
Abhi

crazlaz2
Frequent Guest

Thank you I do not have that access in my environment is there another way or should I get in contact with someone who has access to do this?

abhi
Dynatrace Advisor
Dynatrace Advisor

I would recommend reaching out to the users with access to the respective page (Home >> Environment >> <Enviornment which you would delete>) to perform those actions.

crazlaz2
Frequent Guest

Just had a meeting no one has access to environment to select this is the one to delete our Dynatrace rep told us to we have to make a request to delete it since no one has access to CMC

abhi
Dynatrace Advisor
Dynatrace Advisor

I believe you would need to reach out to the admin who would have access to make those changes, there is no requirement as such that a request needs to be raised with Dynatrace to make those changes. However, if you are able to generate a Cluster API token, you can use the API to make those changes:

abhi_0-1671491630735.png

We would recommend reaching out to us with the in-product chat support or even raising a support ticket so that we can guide you with it. 

Featured Posts