cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Config API using new DT UI

danny_marrero
Visitor

We recently switched to the new UI and when I search for API, I'm taken to a new page with some dropdowns on the top of the page.  I can't see to find the API for automatic tags that are under the old config api.  Have these been moved over yet?

7 REPLIES 7

michiel_otten
Mentor

Hi, 

Coould you clarify a bit more what you exactly mean? According to the documentation, automatically applied tags can be set via the Config API. What are you exactly searching for?

https://www.dynatrace.com/support/help/dynatrace-api/configuration-api/automatically-applied-tags-ap...

Kind regards,
Michiel

#Performance matter!

danny_marrero
Visitor

Hi,

Yes, we have used the Config API to apply automatic tags.  My question is more related to navigation to it using the latest Dynatrace UI.  We could select it very easily using the old UI, but in the latest Dynatrace UI, we have to search for API and then it takes us to a new landing page.  I attached some screen shots to help with what we are seeing and curious if something that just hasn't been moved to the new API landing page.

Best Regards,

Danny

michiel_otten
Mentor

Hi there,

It's more clear to me now. Couldn't you just use the settings API (classic environment v2) on schema: 

builtin:tags.auto-tagging

Kind regards,
Michiel

#Performance matter!

Godwin
Frequent Guest

How can we find the Settings API(Classic environment V2) in New UI? Is it only possible to open Environment API in the Old UI?

Hi,

Yes, I still haven't found the link to the swagger API from the new UI
I went through the old one and then bookmarked the links before switching back to the new interface.

Observability consultant - Dynatrace Associate Certified

Hi @gbaudart & @Godwin 

You can find the link to the API explorer on the upper part of Access token page 

Yosi_Neuman_0-1701531211725.png

HTH

Yos 

dynatrace certificated professional - dynatrace master partner - Matrix Soft Ware Division - Israel

@gbaudart exactly as @Yosi_Neuman  writes - btw. they hid it quite well:)

Have a nice day!

Featured Posts