cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Davis AI: Your personal interactive troubleshooting assistant

echwallah
Advisor

I am unable to see this Problem Analysis feature within our Monitored Environments.

Is it something that comes with some subscriptions? How do we enable and make use of the Interactive Problem Assistant

@DavisInteractiveProblemAssistant

@wolfgang_beer 

Dynatrace Certified Associate
3 REPLIES 3

wolfgang_beer
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

Dear @echwallah ,

The new interactive Davis troubleshooting assistant appears in all unified analysis based entity screens (e.g.: new host and service pages and K8S pages).

Best greetings,

Wolfgang

Dear @wolfgang_beer please assist me on this as it seems there is something am not seeing.

I have keenly watched that video and the way I follow it once Davis detects a problem and you click on the problem, it should take you to the Interactive Mode.

I have logged into one of my environments and it still just goes to the classic view without this Interactive Mode.

Is there something am missing or does it require to be enabled or is it default to all environments that are both on trial or paid basis?

Please assist to access this feature.

Dynatrace Certified Associate

Which entity type you are navigating to? The new user-flow works only in the new page designs which are available for hosts, kubernetes and service pages.

E.g.: if you click on a PGI, the page will still show the old user flow. 

Featured Posts