Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Looking to upgrade from Dynatrace Managed to SaaS? See how

Dynatrace app deployment via Intune

STiAT
Advisor

Hi there,

We'd like to use the Dynatrace App / Rollout via Intune, and within that in a Managed environment.

The issue is - there seems to be no documentation there. Usually, you can give applications (internal) connection strings in the Intune setup - if the app is Intune ready.

Is there a Intune ready version of the app? Are there plans for this?

Best regards,

Georg

3 REPLIES 3

STiAT
Advisor

I really require a statement on this. This is holding us back on integrating our customers with dynatrace.

Julius_Loman
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

What is the desired goal? Distribute the Dynatrace Mobile App and pre-configure it for the user?
@wolfgang_beer- FYI

Certified Dynatrace Master | Alanata a.s., Slovakia, Dynatrace Master Partner

Hi there, yes, the goal would be to have an app which we can pre-configure via intunes for our managed environment (I guess you'd have to pre-configure them too for SaaS URLs).

Other than that, it seems to me Intunes requires some special wrapping / compiling for this and deployment to work properly. I'm no intunes expert, can get more feedback by our Intunes admins as well, but what I got was basically "without it being intunes ready we won't be able to do that, since we wouldn't even be able to connect to the internal network". I can get more detailed information about that if required.

Featured Posts