cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How find out list of APIs contributing to User session having experience Frustrating

heramb_sawant
Organizer

Hi Team,
Is there any DT API or any other way to find out list of APIs contributing to User session  which has Frustrating experience .

Please help me on this

Regards,
Heramb Sawant

7 REPLIES 7

radek_jasinski
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

To clarify - what you mean is that you want to associate APIs with frustrating user actions or using APIs to pull this information from Dynatrace?

Have a nice day!

Hi ,
I want to see list of APIs(monitored application's  requests) which are associated with  for particular frustrated user session.

Is it possible to get that list(information) using any Dynatrace API(e.g. metric API ) OR is there other way to pull this information from Dynatrace??

Regards,
HEramb 

The best you can do is copy the URLs of user actions (the frustrated ones) and use Multidimentional analysis >> Top Web Requests to search for these URLs. Then you can easily associate them with traces to deepen the analysis.

Zrzut ekranu 2023-10-31 o 13.55.42.png

You can also save such a view to always have it on hand for analysis or to create your own metrics.

Radek

Have a nice day!

RazTN7
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

Hello Heramb
Create a custom metric with frustrated as apdex filter. Then you can use the API URL.
RameshN_1-1698756097374.png

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

RN

Have a nice day!

Hey Thank for you responses. Those are helpful.

Is it possible to get list of APIs associated with frustrated session  using User session Dynatrace API ( which provide json response). I want to  Embed/add  that  api list  in my own reporting app.

Regards,
Heramb sawant

Hi,
I'm not sure if i understood you correctly.
But you are looking for the json which you get it from the Dynatrace APIv2 for calc:apps.web.mywebapplication.apdex metrics (generate token access API)

1. Authenticate token
  2. Drop down metrics
  3. Try out GET /metrics/query
  4. Use the metric selector key with created metrics name and execute it.
    You will see below sample data

RameshN_0-1698818780907.png

If you are not look for this. Then please help me in understanding what is required. 

Cheers!

RN

Have a nice day!

I think we need a broader description of your needs, because @RazTN7  and I don't quite know how to help you 🙂

Have a nice day!

Featured Posts