Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Looking to upgrade from Dynatrace Managed to SaaS? See how

Extract the list of all servers on which OneAgent is installed

yvan_dauby
Participant

Hi,

Happy new year 😉

From the menu Dynatrace -> Manage -> Deployment status, I need to export the list of all servers on which OneAgent is installed, in csv or xls.

Thank you so much for your support and your great collaboration.

7 REPLIES 7

Yosi_Neuman
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hi @yvan_dauby 

Try the attached python code 

run it with your environment url (without leading https:// and trailing /) as first parameter and token as the second parameter. 

The token need to get access to v1 entity/infrastructure/hosts and entity/infrastructure/processes apis 

HTH
Yos 
dynatrace certificated professional - dynatrace master partner - Matrix Soft Ware Division - Israel

thank you so much Yos. I will test and i give you a feedback 😉

Have a good evening.

Yvan

Hi Yosi,

i tried your script but can you send me the same script with the value ../api/v2/entities/..., i have a old version i think. I get 404 error for all requests 😞 

Thank you so much for your great collaboration 😉

Kind regards.

Yvan

Hi @yvan_dauby 

IMO 404 is not an issue of v1 or v2 endpoints 

Check if you are running the the py as follows: py dt-execl.py {your-env-id}.live.dynatrace.com {token id} 

HTH

Yos 

dynatrace certificated professional - dynatrace master partner - Matrix Soft Ware Division - Israel

Hi Yos,

that's works correctly. Thank you so much. You are the best. Your script is the real good job !  

I would like to get the number of the Host units by server for manage the licensing. What's the modification i must to implement from your script ? Thank you so much 😉  

You are more than welcome @yvan_dauby 

For HU report we used @Julius_Loman  Dynatrace License Reporting Scripts its working like a charm !

HTH

Yos 

thank you so much Yos.

I will try the script for the reporting licence. I'll keep you in touch.

Have a nice day.

Yvan

Featured Posts