Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Monaco 2] Error during management zone deployment

igor_barkowski2
Newcomer

Hi,

I try to use Monaco2 RC. While deploying of management zone I have an error:

2023/02/18 19:17:08 ERROR === General Errors ===
2023/02/18 19:17:08 ERROR failed to deploy config APPS.EGIDA:builtin:management-zones:APPEgida: failed to upsert dynatrace obj: failed to upsert config "APPEgida" after 3 retries: (HTTP 400)!
    Response was: [{"code":400,"error":{"code":400,"message":"Validation failed for 1 Validators.","constraintViolations":[{"path":"builtin:management-zones/19/name","message":"Management zone with this name already exists. Please provide a different one.","parameterLocation":"PAYLOAD_BODY","location":null}]},"invalidValue":{"description":null,"name":"APP :: Egida","rules":[{"attributeRule":{"conditions":[{"key":"WEB_APPLICATION_TAGS","operator":"TAG_KEY_EQUALS","tag":"App_Egida"}],"entityType":"WEB_APPLICATION"},"enabled":true,"type":"ME"},{"attributeRule":{"conditions":[{"key":"PROCESS_GROUP_TAGS","operator":"TAG_KEY_EQUALS","tag":"App_Egida"}],"entityType":"PROCESS_GROUP","pgToHostPropagation":false,"pgToServicePropagation":false},"enabled":true,"type":"ME"},{"attributeRule":{"conditions":[{"key":"HOST_TAGS","operator":"TAG_KEY_EQUALS","tag":"App_Egida"}],"entityType":"HOST","hostToPGPropagation":false},"enabled":true,"type":"ME"},{"attributeRule":{"conditions":[{"key":"SERVICE_TAGS","operator":"TAG_KEY_EQUALS","tag":"App_Egida"}],"entityType":"SERVICE","serviceToHostPropagation":false,"serviceToPGPropagation":false},"enabled":true,"type":"ME"}]}}]

Is it a bug? The zone with the same name exists but should not monaco update existing configuration with this name?

1 REPLY 1

igor_barkowski2
Newcomer

I found an answer. Have to wait for a while ... 

igor_barkowski2_0-1676800492903.png

Featured Posts