cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing Database executions and response time side-by-side

jfrazee
Contributor

Is there a way in OneAgent to view all columns for database monitoring?

Currently if we sort by executions, we see total executions for the timeframe and executions per minute, but not the average response time:

When sorting by response time, we see the average response time and executions per minute, but total executions goes away:

We need to see average response time, total executions, and max response time for all database queries without having to drill down into each one individually. This current view is not helpful for DB analysis.

For comparison, here is the view with AppMon, with everything conveniently side-by-side:

I'm hoping this type of view is still available, and I'm just not looking in the right location.

2 REPLIES 2

radek_jasinski
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Unfortunately in Dynatrace we don't have similar dashboards like we had it AppMon.

Of course, you can find all necessary information to analyze database on dashboards but it's more difficult to correlate all information to one view.

Have a nice day!

skrystosik
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hello The only idea I have is to create multidimensional view in Database service, there you can add multiple series of data and try to correlate them. It's not ideal but better than nothing.

Regards,
Sebastian

Regards, Sebastian

Featured Posts