cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to download the Dynatrace OneAgent?

navinkumar_bodd
Participant

Where to download the Dynatrace OneAgent?

8 REPLIES 8

Karolina_Linda
Community Team
Community Team

Hi Navinkumar,

Please follow the steps described in the docs: How do I install Dynatrace OneAgent?

Keep calm and build Community!

It is taking me to https://account.dynatrace.com/basweb/myaccount which is Trial license details Page.

Couldn't find the Download link.

That sounds strange. You could try logging out or using your browsers private surfing mode to access it. I can even access that page when I'm logged out.

@Karolina L. Our app servers are configured with Puppet, so agent installation has to go through the puppet flow only. So, we have to store the setup file in our repository to enable them. Above links instructs to download from CMC what is the other option as CMC is not feasible here.. !!

@Ravi K. the right way to do it is to have puppet download the installer each time. Installer is downloaded using the API (the "Deploy dynatrace" will give you links to the API). It can also be fetched via ActiveGate if you don't have direct connection from the host to the cluster.

Certified Dynatrace Master | Alanata a.s., Slovakia, Dynatrace Master Partner

Thanks @Julius L. Does the link provided by the deploy dynatrace will be the same all the time.. ?

Also, I'm planning to download the setup once from the Dynatrace Managed as the Oneagent will be updated automatically in this way I can avoid the errors in download through the puppet.

By default, the link is will be the same and it will point to the latest oneagent (or default environment) version. I'd recommend avoiding putting a pre-downloaded binary into puppet or any other repository as the oneagent image is preconfigured and may change during time.

Certified Dynatrace Master | Alanata a.s., Slovakia, Dynatrace Master Partner

@Julius L. Yes, I got to know about the Dynatrace API for one agent installation where I can use the latest uri to download the setup this helps me in having the latest version in repository which can be used for new installation every time

Featured Posts