cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS Swift installation warning messages

fegoulart
Visitor

I have installed DynatraceSessionReplay for the first time on our iOS Swift Project using Swift Package Manager.

But I am constantly receiving warning messages like these:

Class _TtC19DynatraceCoreStatic10TimingInfo is implemented in both /Users/.../Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/MyApp-czmdoalykxjhibencqumxddhhzcy/Build/Products/Production-Debug-iphonesimulator/Dynatrace.framework/Dynatrace (0x10110e9f0) and /Users/.../Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/MyApp-czmdoalykxjhibencqumxddhhzcy/Build/Products/Production-Debug-iphonesimulator/DynatraceSessionReplay.framework/DynatraceSessionReplay (0x1013b96b0). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

[logging] BUG IN CLIENT OF libsqlite3.dylib: database integrity compromised by API violation: vnode unlinked while in use: /Users/fernando.goulart/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Devices/ED36F255-7DC0-4ED0-B965-1DCF5EE19F50/data/Containers/Data/Application/69974D95-DA49-4CD1-888B-E7FFB6E68E7A/Library/Application Support/DynatraceSessionReplay/SessionReplayDB.sqlite

[error] error: (6922) I/O error for database at /Users/fernando.goulart/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Devices/ED36F255-7DC0-4ED0-B965-1DCF5EE19F50/data/Containers/Data/Application/69974D95-DA49-4CD1-888B-E7FFB6E68E7A/Library/Application Support/DynatraceSessionReplay/SessionReplayDB.sqlite.  SQLite error code:6922, 'disk I/O error'

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick_H
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

Hi!

The DynatraceCore log is a known side-effect of our internal changes to modernize the agent - it will disappear with a future agent version and has no negatve impact (besides the log lines in Xcode console)

The SQLite log looks like an issue, so you should create a support ticket, for our engineers to take a look at this - unless you or code of your application wiped the Application Support directory of the Simulator or any of its content related to Dynatrace agents, while the app was running - this basically deletes the DB while the agent is running which we do not support.

iOS help: https://www.dynatrace.com/support/help/shortlink/ios-hub

Thanks Patrick.

Is the "class implemented in both Dynatrace and DynatraceSessionReplay frameworks" message an issue too ? Is it expected ?
I will open a ticket for SQLite.

Patrick_H
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

no, that was what I was referring to in my answer for DynatraceCore (see start of log Class _TtC19DynatraceCoreStatic10TimingInfo) - so this is fine.

Please provide the full Xcode console log since app start when creating a support case. If you can reproduce it, then please with DTXLogLevel set to ALL

iOS help: https://www.dynatrace.com/support/help/shortlink/ios-hub

Featured Posts