cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynatrace associate exam preparation

Kundesaibaba
Participant

Hello,

Is there any way to compare my knowledge about Dynatrace before giving the actual exam?

If you have link for MOCK test, could you please share the link for me to test my knowledge before actual exam.

Do you have the DOC for Q/A for Dynatrace ex

12 REPLIES 12

victor_balbuena
Dynatrace Mentor
Dynatrace Mentor

You can find a test exam and training materials in the Preparation tab of the Associate Certification in Dynatrace University:

victor_balbuena_0-1695719304338.png

From my own experience, practice is your best ally. If you have access to a Dynatrace environment where to try things out, just try out all of the settings in Dynatrace and understand how they work. Also, just take some time to read through the Dynatrace Help pages to see everything that is doable with the product.

Hi Dynatrace Team,

Do we have results or answers for MOCK test to correct myself. i have passed but i am not sure which i was corrected the answers?

Romanenkov_Al3x
DynaMight Champion
DynaMight Champion

I totally agree with @victor_balbuena .

If you have time and any demo \ Free trial environment the best option to deploy simple application with classic tiers ( web - app - db) and have Hands-On.

Your own experience and practice will immediately remove any complexity from 75% of the questions.

The exam itself is very simple if you have worked enough with the product.

Good luck on the exam!

Alex Romanenkov

DT_NGINX_FORCE_UNKNOWN_VERSION_INSTRUMENTATION=1

Kundesaibaba
Participant

Hello,

i don't have full access for Dynatrace Demo trial Community/university please let me know, how can i get full access , please suggest or help me to get it 

Ideally, you should set up a ticket used the Univesity request type and describe your problem.

Zrzut ekranu 2023-09-26 o 12.14.12.png

https://support.dynatrace.com/

Have a nice day!

You should be able to get a Dynatrace SaaS environment trial through dynatrace.com, if you haven't used it up already:

victor_balbuena_0-1695724298260.png

If you have access to demo, it's still worth checking all the settings and see what they do, even if you can't create/modify them.

Hello,

I have created and using but I am unable to change and modify them, please help me,

Please check screen attached

You probably need to give yourself permissions, then. Which is a good first thing to learn towards the Associate exam 😉

On the bottom left of your screen, go to Account Management, choose your Dynatrace account, and on the top bar, choose Identity Access and Management -> People. On this new section, click on the triple dot on the right for your user, and choose to Edit user. Make sure to select all the groups needed, but Monitoring Admin should be enough:

victor_balbuena_0-1695725370713.png

Save, give it a couple of minutes, and see if that solves the issue.

More about user permissions here: https://www.dynatrace.com/support/help/managed-cluster/users-and-groups-setup/user-groups-and-permis...

Hello,

I am unable to find settings, please help me. please refer attached snap.

RazTN7
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

Hi
To verify the Q/A use quizlet.com. This has flash cards to test your knowledge before exam (Note - same question may not come in actual exam. This is just to verify the answers. Still suggest you to check for Dynatrace documents to learn more about it.)

https://quizlet.com/558155195/dynatrace-associate-cert-flash-cards/

Cheers!
RN

Have a nice day!

Very useful for DT beginners.

Have a nice day!

Great for beginners and awesome format. Thanks for sharing.

DT_NGINX_FORCE_UNKNOWN_VERSION_INSTRUMENTATION=1

Featured Posts