ShowΒ Β onlyΒ  | Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

πŸš€ Take the DynatraceGo challenge! πŸš€

Karolina_Linda
Community Team
Community Team

DynatraceGO attendee badge.png

Hello, Community! 

DynatraceGo!, our regional event covering the latest in observability, DevOps, AIOps, and beyond, has just begun! We're excited to launch a new challenge where you can win a unique attendee badge! 

All Community members that have registered for any of the DynatraceGo! event will get a limited-edition badge, prepared specially for the DynatraceGo! 2021 event. :tada:

If you're into ranking up in the Dynatrace Community, share your favorite session with us and additionally earn 150 bonus points!

We'll be running this challenge throughout the entire DynatraceGo! duration, so by the end of July.
No matter which regional sessions you're attending, you all have equal chances to take part in the DynatraceGo! challenge :dynaspin:

How do you like NORAM and EMEA sessions so far? 

Have a great DynatraceGo! time!

The Dynatrace Community Team

Keep calm and build Community!
14 REPLIES 14

ChadTurner
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

I enjoyed seeing Dave Anderson and I really liked the sessions with Wayne Segar and the key note speaker Adam Cheyer. 

It was a wonderful event and I am looking forward to Dynatrace Perform 2022.... in person hopefully! πŸ˜

-Chad

I would love to meet all our Community members in person, again! We'll see what 2022 brings πŸ™‚

DanielS
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

I've attended to the Mike Maciag and Francisco Merino Session on the LATAM version of the event. We've worked before with Francisco and he is a great Dynatrace Pro!!!

The true delight is in the finding out rather than in the knowing.

Wow, what a coincidence! πŸ˜„

AntonioSousa
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

I attended the Spanish DynatraceGo and really liked the Keynote presentation by Inma MartΓ­nez. She gave some very good examples of disruption from the past that I was not aware of, and pointed us to how AI might transform things in the near future. Very inspiring.

The event was very good, but as JosΓ© Matias put it, let's hope the next ones are in person again πŸ˜‰

Antonio Sousa

Great, if you can share the link @AntonioSousa it would be great. Thanks.

The true delight is in the finding out rather than in the knowing.

The keynote presentation is available at https://www.dynatrace.com/go/emea/es/

The presentation is in Spanish.

Antonio Sousa

Mo_Azuz
Dynatrace Mentor
Dynatrace Mentor

I enjoyed Mike Maciag and Wayne Segar's sessions! I will most likely watch the other sessions on-demand.

kurt_aigner
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

My personal highlight was DynatraceGo! Deutsche Europa, Naher Osten, Afrika / Customer pannel.
The main reason is, that I love to hear "real world" scenarios and challenges from first hand, our customers.
What also is quite funny, is the fact that this session was in German. I'm not really used to listen to German talks about the product anymore, because nearly all is done in English, even in our labs in Austria πŸ˜‰

Director of Product Management @ Dynatrace
That means I'm better at delegation than doing actual work!

brennan_muir
Dynatrace Participant
Dynatrace Participant

John Rath's breakout session was cool to watch!

Breno
Helper

I enjoyed seeing Italo Silva e Gabriel Marques breakout session in DynatraceGO LATAM. 

Cross fingers πŸ€ž for Perform 2022 in person.

So many πŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€ž already that I really hope Perform 2022 will be in person! Would love to see you all again!

Malaik
Champion

Community members should be invited in VIP section πŸ€£.

Im sad, I never had a chance to participate in any DynatraceGo.

Sharing Knowledge

All Community users are VIP! Without a doubt! :star_struck:

⭐ When passion meets people magic and innovation happen. ⭐

Featured Posts