Showing results forΒ 
ShowΒ Β onlyΒ  | Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

πŸ˜€ Take the Emote challenge! πŸ˜€

MaciejNeumann
Community Team
Community Team

Hello Community, 

A couple of weeks ago we introduced the first wave of custom emotes in the Forum. For the second one, we need your help! 

In our newest challenge, you can give something to the Community, that will really become a part of it. All participants will also get 100 bonus points, so you can climb the ranking ladder and get a new title.   

Share your favorite emotes, that you would like to be in the Forum, and we will add the best of them at the end of the challenge. Every participant can share up to 3 emotes. 

It can be your favorite Slack smiley, that you miss, and would like to see in the Community. :awww:

It can be an icon of your company if you want it to be represented in the custom emotes. :dynahistory:

It can be a short dancing animation if you think there should be a new way to celebrate posts in the Community. :dancing_penguin:

Emotes should be:  

• png, jpg, or gif 
  • A square, between 50x50 and 128x128px 
  • Weight less than 100kb  
  • And of course, respectful to others 

I’m so excited to see what you will come up with πŸ˜Š  

If you have any questions about the Community, you can contact me at maciej.neumann@dynatrace.com
41 REPLIES 41

PedroDeodato
DynaMight Pro
DynaMight Pro

Hi, @MaciejNeumann !

The first emote is kind of a dear one to me, as it represents the framework that I used most on my Master's thesis! It was the one that got me hooked on Observability, ultimately leading to me reaching Dynatrace! Talking about OpenTelemetry here πŸ™‚ 

logoPNG.png

Keeping the "Observability" of things in mind... who better to observe than the all-seeing eye_of_sauron.gif ?

Finally, as all good initiatives deserve a word of appreciation:  thankyou.gif

Best regards, Pedro Deodato

Love all of them (to be completely honest, OpenTelemetry was on our list to add already πŸ˜‰), especially the Sauron eye as a big Tolkien fan! πŸ˜€

+100 bonus points for you, and I think after the challenge we will see all your emotes in the Community

If you have any questions about the Community, you can contact me at maciej.neumann@dynatrace.com

ChadTurner
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

I would love to see a Dynatrace UFO! 

ChadTurner_0-1628082547563.png

Even the famous picture of Andreas Grabner in his lederhosen! 

ChadTurner_1-1628082721273.png

Or even Davis

ChadTurner_2-1628082985167.png

-Chad

Andy is a real legend and I 100% agree, that he needs his own emote! We have some Davis emotes ready in our Slack, I'll check which one would be the best πŸ™‚ As for UFO, this would need a little bit of work, but we'll see what we can do πŸ˜‰

:dancing_blob:

-Chad

Both Andy and Davis are my top vote too!! πŸ™‚ 

Mo_Azuz
Dynatrace Mentor
Dynatrace Mentor

Here is a couple of my go-to emojis that I use on a daily bases

8ee1ce2971f3a2d5.png827e4e708216296d.png58a4f4786094b3af.gif

We already have this emote: :not_sure_if:, but the animated one looks soooo much better, thank you for the suggestion!

Yosi_Neuman
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

I would recommend some Skype ones 

Don't know how to copy them here πŸ€” but I count on you on this πŸ€—

For example: 

:x - Yosi_Neuman_1-1628151233763.png

(facepalm) - Yosi_Neuman_0-1628151181297.png

(angel) - Yosi_Neuman_2-1628151401965.png

Yos

dynatrace certificated professional - dynatrace master partner - Matrix Soft Ware Division - Israel

Some classic Skype emotes would be a nice addition. For :facepalm: I already have animated one ready in the backlog: bf1907474e09cd5d.gif and also a Pickard one: 7bccc4b380d325e2.png, but I think we could add a couple of them, so everyone can choose their favorites when needed πŸ™‚ 

anthu
Dynatrace Enthusiast
Dynatrace Enthusiast

Here's my favourite emotion πŸ™‚

mind_blowing.gif

We already got this one (although we probably should make it a little bit bigger), and totally agree - this is an awesome emoticon :mind_blown:

richard_guerra
Advisor

The Dynatrace wizard, "do not pass":

wizard.png

This would need a little bit of editing, but I like the idea πŸ™‚ If we are adding eye of Sauron, then "you shall not pass" should also be here!

DanielS
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

DanielS_0-1628284227338.pngDanielS_1-1628284244249.png

I would like something like this customized with Davis and Dynatrace Logos.

The true delight is in the finding out rather than in the knowing.

I've added the first one to the list of emotes to add, the second one will be a little bit tricky, but we'll see what we can do πŸ˜‰

joshua_dtrace
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

I think we have an obvious choice with everyone's favorite Dave Anderson song: "Full Stack Baby". 

fullstackbaby.png

We can have another wholesome thumbs up from your favorite Fallout Pipboy. 
pipboythumbsup.png
And finally we can be wowed like Patrick from Spongebob!

patrickwow.png

Love all of them and "Full Stack Baby" is a must, I'll be so happy to add it!

pahofmann
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

The Dynatrace community has great taste. All my favorites I would have suggested are already here :mind_blown:

Dynatrace Certified Master, AppMon Certified Master - Dynatrace Partner - 360Performance.net

AntonioSousa
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

There have been so many good suggestions! Here are mine:

• First, one for the Community:
    community.gif
  • If one wants to alert to something:
    hd-alert-blue.gif
  • Finally, one for the notion of speed. I looked for one involving "beep-beep", but didn't find one. So, I would suggest Sonic, my favorite game character:
    sonic.gif
Antonio Sousa

A red alarm is already here: :alarm:, but adding other colors would be a nice idea, to make some text even more visible.

And I would be super glad to add Sonic - Megadrive (the European name for Sega Genesis) was my second gaming system after Commodore 64 and I spent a lot of time as a child running with a blue hedgehog.

I love the Community emote idea! πŸ˜ How could we miss that so far? πŸ™ˆ

Keep calm and build Community!

leonard_lunardi
Organizer

bug-morale.jpg

The summary of life.

It could be a little tricky to make it visible on emote, but I like the idea, and I'll see what we can do in editing πŸ™‚

Malaik
DynaMight Champion
DynaMight Champion

Hello @MaciejNeumann 

Hope all is doing well for you and the community.

My favorite one is: (One you like some think or you agree with a proposition or idea)

Malaik_5-1628852319906.gif

And the one when you agree

Malaik_4-1628852299914.gif

Thanks.

Good day.

Sharing Knowledge

Animated fist bump and double thumbs up would be a pretty cool addition to the emotes - I'll have to find ones, that would be visible with our default emote size, but the idea is great, and I'm all for it πŸ˜

ryan_ott
Dynatrace Mentor
Dynatrace Mentor

I would love to see the new ACE Services logo within the Community! 

ryan_ott_0-1628863341031.png

ACE Consultant, Dynatrace Services
Dynatrace Certified Professional

ryan_ott
Dynatrace Mentor
Dynatrace Mentor

I would love to see the new ACE Services logo!

ryan_ott_0-1629120228906.png

ACE Consultant, Dynatrace Services
Dynatrace Certified Professional

Added to the list and should be available from the next update.

We are planning more Dynatrace-related emotes for sure, and this will be another great addition πŸ™‚

sonya_patel
Guide

Dynatrace Converse shoes

sonya_patel_0-1629123955640.jpeg

This was probably the most surprising request for me so far, but I like the idea a lot (also note to myself: got to get these shoes) πŸ˜

same here, ive been trying and trying to get a pair! 

-Chad

OMG

I want them.

I have a shirt, glasses, Socks.. And a lot other goodies, but not this one :'(

Sharing Knowledge

MaciejNeumann
Community Team
Community Team

The first wave of emotes from our Community went live! 

:andy::angel::davis::donotpass::eye_of_sauron::facepalm::facepalm_pickard::full_stack_baby::alert_blue::not_sure_if2::lips_sealed::math_lady::opentelemetry::patrick_wow::pipboy_thumbs_up::sauron::shocked_cat::sonic::success_kid::thankyou::think_about_it::ufo::fist_bump::yes:

You can find them by clicking the "Insert emoji" button from the posting menu and choosing the last category (and later, just by typing their name in-between ":" symbols).

We still have other emotes posted by you waiting to be uploaded. They should be enabled in the next Community update in a couple of weeks. So if you have any more ideas by then, don't be shy and share your favorites emotes in the comments!:hands_in_air:

AWSOME!!!! :ufo::andy:

-Chad

Nice!!!

Antonio Sousa

That's a fine harvest!!! :thankyou: 

Best regards, Pedro Deodato

Malaik
DynaMight Champion
DynaMight Champion

This is good πŸ˜„ :fist_bump: (mine) 

Sharing Knowledge

haha, awesome avatar πŸ˜„ 

LucaG
Dynatrace Enthusiast
Dynatrace Enthusiast

Hi Fellas,

I like to use the calendar days-in-the-week icons in my chats,

Is nice to add some color to responses regarding appointments, deadlines or personal organizations.

LucaG_0-1629803722858.png

On Slack is also possible use it to ask to the team preferences to schedule events or appointments, like click-and-vote.

Luca

these are really nice! I'm sure we'll be able to include them in the next Community update πŸ™‚ 

Featured Posts