Showing results forΒ 
ShowΒ Β onlyΒ  | Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Take the Inspector Gadget Challenge! β€ŒπŸ’‘β€Œ

Michal_Gebacki
Community Team
Community Team

Welcome back, it's time for the new Community challenge! :dynatrace:

The "Inspector Gadget" badgeThe "Inspector Gadget" badgeYour engagement and variety of submitted answers are simply amazing recently! We couldn't wait to share with you another exciting Community challenge - and now, here it is. Tell us a little bit about your favorite gadgets and items you love to have, making your life better, simpler, and more pleasant! πŸ’‘

The conditions are as flexible as you could imagine - maybe you're proud of your computer & working set as an IT nerd? Or are you a explorer of landscapes with your drone? Or maybe you're passionate about music, having instruments or DJ consoles? Or are you owning other unique gadgets? πŸ”

Sky is the limit! Every participant gets 100 bonus points, a dedicated "Inspector Gadget" badge, and endless fun. Who knows, maybe your set of devices will inspire someone to explore a new passion... πŸ€” Remember, rewards are submitted till the end of the challenge, May 13th!

Can't wait for your answers!

49 REPLIES 49

pahofmann
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

I'd say my smart home managed by home assistant. There are so many useful automatons that help every day.

But as it consists of many many gadgets, I'd pick something that helped with augmenting it: My 3D printer(s).

There are also quite a few of them, so I just pick a random one πŸ˜‰

voron2.4.jpg

Dynatrace Certified Master, AppMon Certified Master - Dynatrace Partner - 360Performance.net

Although we have a 3D printer in the Gdansk lab, my 3D printing experience is limited to a 3D printing pen that actually belongs to my daughter πŸ˜ƒ It's amazing what kind of stuff you can create!

Keep calm and build Community!

Julius_Loman
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

I was about to write to write about my Garmin FΓ©nix smartwatch, then I realized I have another gadget I like a lot. It a follow-up to the Chef's challenge - my gadget is the KitchenAid mixer with all the cool accessories I use daily in my kitchen. I highly recommend it to everyone with passion for cooking and baking. 

DSC_5126~2.JPG

 

Certified Dynatrace Master | TEMPEST a.s., Slovakia, Dynatrace Master Partner

High five for the Garmin Fenix series πŸ– πŸ˜ƒ

Keep calm and build Community!

Extra "hands" for work are always handy, especially in the kitchen πŸ˜‰

Behind every technology, there is a human.

techean
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

I love gadgets and keep on checking on the latest updates. Nowadays mobiles and watches have become smart and considered as gadget, but for me gadgets were something which included lots of resistors, transistors, capacitors and the modern tech processor.

I have build my own custom retro gaming console using a raspberry pi board and its my favorite gadget. In my free time, I spent few of my hours on retro gaming, it brings me peace, joy and also helps me increase my concentration.

I am Happy retro gaming πŸ˜

Inspired by below post 

Retro Lite CM4: Handheld Gaming Console - Raspberry Pi Forums

KG

robaxelsen
Dynatrace Enthusiast
Dynatrace Enthusiast

Late answer, but better late than never πŸ˜‚

Don't know if this counts, but at the moment my new mechanical wrist watch is my new favorite "gadget", to be honest. A Traska Commuter Min Green with date-window. I got into the world of wrist watches during the pandemic, and never looked back βŒš

IMG_20220520_171501.jpg

Other than that, I am quite enjoying my JBL UA "The Rock" headphones, as well as my M1 mac.

Indeed, it's never too late to expand the number of challenge submissions! β€ŒπŸ˜Žβ€Œ

I hope this watch is counting down for you only good times! πŸ˜‰ βŒš

Behind every technology, there is a human.

Thanks πŸ™