cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Take the “Team spirit” challenge and win a limited-edition badge!

laima_vainina
Inactive

Team spirit badge.png

Hello Community! 

We're excited to launch a new challenge where you can win a unique and probably the most friendly badge in the Dynatrace Community! 
Since many of you no longer spend that much time in the office and are less likely to see your colleagues, let's use our Community as an opportunity to strengthen your working relationships. 

We know that many of you work with wonderful colleagues who haven't yet registered in our forum. Let's go and invite them to join the Dynatrace Community and share/@mention their new profiles in the comments below.  

🏅Everyone who will successfully invite colleagues, as well as the new users who will join into this vibrant place will get shiny, new, limited-edition badge and + 100 bonus points which can help you get a higher rank.  

🗓 Entries close on April 16th  and on that day, we will reward all participants with the new badge. 

Note: This badge will only be issued to participants in this challenge and only if responses are submitted within the next 3 weeks. 

Can’t wait to see who you work with! 

17 REPLIES 17

Radoslaw_Szulgo
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

First come, first served! @KrzysztofB is my friend ❤️

Senior Product Manager,
Dynatrace Managed expert

@Radoslaw_Szulgo thank you for starting this challenge and for your successful contribution 🙂 @KrzysztofB Welcome to the Community! 

Both of you will receive the new badge on your profile very soon 🙂 

DanielS
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Greet and thanks to @carlsuarez  he is providing me with work!

The true delight is in the finding out rather than in the knowing.

Thank you @DanielS for contributing to our challenge! Glad to see such a nice team spirit in our Community. Stay tuned for a new badge on your profile very soon 🙂 

Ren_R
Dynatrace Promoter
Dynatrace Promoter

@candice_milburn, are you in?!

great to see you, @candice_milburn ! 🎊

Keep calm and build Community!

alonso_decosio
Inactive

Hello, @dpatrig! I truly hope you'll enjoy the friendly and helpful Dynatrace Community atmosphere!

ChadTurner
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

🎉🎊Welcome to the Community @abode!🎊🎉 The community was just upgraded so take a look around 👀. Here are a few articles to help you get rolling📜https://community.dynatrace.com/t5/Community-user-guide/bg-p/community_user_guide 

-Chad

that's a nice intro, Chad! welcome, @abode!

The_AM
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

@axel_ayala and @dave_mauney should be more active on Community!

Regards,
Andrew M.

The_AM
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

Check out the new Community, @kevin_clemente !

Regards,
Andrew M.

this is so cool to see more and more people in here!

Dallas
Dynatrace Mentor
Dynatrace Mentor

Welcome @jean_barboza to the upgraded forum! Happy to have you here 🙂

hello and welcome! 🙂 

laima_vainina
Inactive

Thanks to all of you for participating in the "Team Spirit" challenge. It was great to see such an engagement. Due to technical issues, there is a delay in adding our promised badges to each of you, but it will be done very soon. Thank you for your patience! 

Malaik
Champion

A big late

My ex-colleague @laurent_gallet 
And I also worked with your French dynatrace colleague @laurent_izac 

Sharing Knowledge

Featured Posts