ShowΒ Β onlyΒ  | Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Take the Workspace Challenge! β€Œβ€Œβ€ŒπŸ–₯β€Œ

Michal_Gebacki
Community Team
Community Team

The "Workspace" badgeThe "Workspace" badge

Hello, Community!

The ultimate most-viewed Community Challenge from all time remains The Home Office Challenge from March 2020. From obvious reasons it was a truly hot topic back then, but aspect of the way how our workspaces look still remains relevant!

Show us in the comments below how looks your everyday workspace. Are you working from office? From home only? Hybrid mode? Or maybe are you on your workation somewhere far away from the urban routine?

Share your pictures, tell us about details, as every workspace is fascinating for us! Every participant receives a unique "Workspace" badge. You'll see it in your Community profile next month, as well as 100 bonus points!

39 REPLIES 39

Mike_L
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

IMG_3301.jpg

Home office with a bit of a view of the channel in front of the house. Of course there is a channel, this is the Netherlands!

My team is all over the world so I spend quite a lot of time in zoom calls. The green screen, ring light and hdr webcam makes a big difference.

My latest addition to the sit/stand desk is a standing mat with soft and hard pieces to make sure that you move around a bit while standing. Works wonders.

Mike

Your workspace is great, but your view is priceless.

The true delight is in the finding out rather than in the knowing.

Eric_Yu
Dynatrace Advisor
Dynatrace Advisor

A simple setup, from home and with more cables than I would like.Eric_Yu_0-1715707236235.jpeg

Eric Yu

Your setup looks great, but can't fully focus on that as your notebook wallpaper is truly hypnotising! πŸ˜„

joshua_dtrace
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

Hasn't looked this clean since I installed it, but here's the home office where I'm at 3/5 days in the week! 

Work laptop sits right in the middle when I have it home. Triple 1440p monitors: two 25" and one 27"Triple 1440p monitors: two 25" and one 27"

That's a really fancy and nice wall treatment, it should make your room truly soundproof! πŸ˜„

gbaudart
DynaMight Champion
DynaMight Champion

Hi Community,
This is my workspace. I work from home 3 or 4 days a week, the rest of the time from my clients' offices.

IMG_6668.jpg

Observability Consultant - Dynatrace Associate Certified

AurelienGravier
DynaMight Pro
DynaMight Pro

Hi,

Like many of you, I work remotely from home!

It's essential to have everything within reach πŸ˜„.

1715785416628.jpg

Observability consultant - Dynatrace Associate/Pro/Services certified

Keyboard, mouse, guitar, all essential stuff! πŸ˜Ž

guitar πŸ‘

DT_NGINX_FORCE_UNKNOWN_VERSION_INSTRUMENTATION=1

dannemca
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

I live around 1600km (1000 miles) from my office site, so I have my own office at home.

It is not fancy, pretty simple in fact, and I have all that I need in handy, including a good vent system, since my place is a bit warm.

20240515_130836.jpg

As curiosity, this desk I am using is the same my mother used in her 30's as biochemistry. That's a really good piece of wood.

Site Reliability Engineer @ Kyndryl

Whoever made this desk, your setup is the best commercial for eternal durability of it, impressive!

MaximilianoML
Participant

IMG_20240516_102355935.jpg

Just what I need to work comfortably, basic is the definition! Like most of you, I also work remotely. πŸ™‚
I'm not yet a Dynatrace expert like all of you, but I'm on my way as a Developer! πŸ€–

 

That's a really nice workspace, Maximiliano! Friendly environment to build your future Dynatrace expertise, indeed! πŸ˜Ž

kuncarlos
Dynatrace Helper
Dynatrace Helper

kuncarlos_0-1715921129732.jpeg

Often I work from home, a bit less from the office at Agbar Tower, BCN, and sometimes on location having meetings with colleagues from other countries, like in this picture. Where am I here?

WHomES

Malaik
DynaMight Champion
DynaMight Champion

Hi,

Different from almost all, work from home is not allowed :-D.

WhatsApp Image 2024-05-15 at 18.33.41_9c26a9c6.jpg

 

Sharing Knowledge

ChadTurner
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

I am so thankful to be fully remote because not only do I not have to deal with traffic and driving to the office, but I can get my work done while watching my daughter play. 

ChadTurner_0-1715970373650.png

ChadTurner_1-1715970395991.jpeg

Just the other day I was stressed out and this showed up on my phone. Which took me out of that stressed mindset and reminded me the importance of family, and how truly blessed I am. To be able to work from home while getting to watch my daughter grow up and to be so involved with Dynatrace, a platform that I have known and loved for the past 5+ years. 

ChadTurner_2-1715970661723.jpeg

-Chad

And the winner is....

Site Reliability Engineer @ Kyndryl

I won't lie, Chad's setup already caught my attention as it looks great, but the family photo stole my heart...

AntonioSousa
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

This is my setup at home. Nothing fancy, just great for GTD. I'm really trying to add a third monitor, but the laptop doesn't seem to support it 😞

community.jpg

Antonio Sousa

Yosi_Neuman
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Actually I have 2 of them at home.....

One is the Laptop desk for day to day things.

Yosi_Neuman_0-1716131855785.png

While the other one is the Desktop desk for extensions development and other heavy stuff. 

Yosi_Neuman_1-1716132011342.png

Unfortunately, from my window I can not see the near sea just A Mango tree :hands_in_air: but from the near door I every now and then snick out and look at this magnificent tree that always make me feel much better.

Yosi_Neuman_0-1716132931161.png

Yos   

dynatrace certificated professional - dynatrace master partner - Matrix Soft Ware Division - Israel

It's actually a really smart idea to separate workspaces regarding the type of duties that are done here πŸ˜„

radek_jasinski
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

So I will share my workspace:) This is my daily place:

E5F1235C-2885-43F8-B936-5E9F61D7FCC7.JPEG

But sometimes my workspace depends on where I am πŸ™‚

IMG_3281 Duży.jpeg

Have a nice day!

Wow, your remote setup looks very aesthetic and cozy, perfect fit for a Pinterest πŸ˜„

Esam_Eid
Advisor

Hi All,

On-site work only, remote work is allowed once in a month  

work.jpg

Patrick_H
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

for me it's distributed between 3 days office vs. 2 days home-office a week

office.jpg

 

homeoffice.jpg

 

iOS help: https://www.dynatrace.com/support/help/shortlink/ios-hub

Your office setup is just like my remote one, good selection! πŸ˜„

PierreGutierrez
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

I currently work remotely
With my laptop and the inevitable Dell screen, to see different things at the same time, I think I can add one more screen and I will feel like I'm in the Stock Market 🀣

Accompanied by the inevitable Naruto Uzumaki and Mario Bros, so as not to forget the origins 🎯

PierreGutierrez_0-1716426003659.jpeg

🚨It may not be seen on the desk, but my love for cats is always present on the wall. 😸 πŸ’ͺ

PierreGutierrez_1-1716426149404.jpeg

Pierre Gutierrez - LATAM ACE Consultant - Loving Cats! Loving Technology !

Leonardo_Val
Observer

A simple setup for my homeoffice days, I'm not always here as I need to go to the office often but I keep some legos near me so I can relax in between of busy calls or night activities.

escritorio.jpeg

Also the perform sk8 picture and lovely drawings keep me inspired while at work.

 

Observability Manager - SDNET - Dynatrace Professional Certified

AntonPineiro
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hi,

Just a simple workspace with:

• Laptop.
  • Mouse.
  • External monitor.
  • External mechanical keyboard.
  • Tea.

AntonPineiro_0-1716792922009.png

Best regards

❀️ Emacs ❀️ Vim ❀️ Bash ❀️ Perl

natanael_mendes
Champion

This is my setup at the company I work for, the company is almost entirely Star Wars themed with Dynatrace, a beautiful place to work and relax

WhatsApp Image 2024-05-28 at 12.13.54.jpeg

We got alot of Starwars and geek culture(One Piece, Marvel and etc) action figures here, is awesome

WhatsApp Image 2024-05-28 at 12.13.56.jpeg

Dynatrace Professional Certified

Impressive collection! Lovely to see you have a tiny piece of it in your workplace!

PS Nice view from the window πŸ˜Ž

JoseRomero
Dynatrace Helper
Dynatrace Helper

Here I am, giving it my all at the client's site, surrounded by cables and screens πŸ˜‚

JoseRomero_0-1717001597108.jpeg

felipe_bretas
Newcomer

WhatsApp Image14 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 20214.jpegIn Global Red we certainly have the most star wars office in the Dynatrace ecosystem in the world πŸ™‚

The problem is not achieving your goals and ending up frozen in carbonite like Han Solo.

On Monday's I work in our beautiful office in Nieuwegein (close to Utrecht in the Netherlands). I honestly love being there because of my lovely colleagues and due to the nice interior and informal spots. 

1717145492293.jpeg1717145492287.jpeg1717145492290.jpeg

Usually there will also be a reason to visit another location of our company ecosystem or our customer every week. Then I often get the lovely view from the coffee bar on the 21st floor of our building in Utrecht. 

A Dynatrace Professional nerd working for Conclusion Xforce

Your office looks lovely, Marina, but come on! I miss that 21st-floor view pic in your gallery! πŸ˜„

marina_pollehn_1-1718202107380.jpeg

Better? πŸ˜‰

A Dynatrace Professional nerd working for Conclusion Xforce

Flawless! πŸ˜Ž

Miguel_RinconG
Dynatrace Advisor
Dynatrace Advisor

My little workspace

Featured Posts